Bloggity blog

In the few moments after Six is on the bus and before the other two boys wake up for breakfast I am blogging, and sitting... With coffee. Mmm, coffee.

*8 hours later* 

Okay, I'm back. Let's catch up.

Last week, we weren't sick! Yay! We went for a nature walk.


Their new album cover





I got back into lifting weights after a month hiatus. Yay! 

My Dad and step-mom, aka grandpa and grandma, came over to drop off a bunch of awesome stuff from my cousin and aunt, thanks! And they took us out to Chuck E Cheese.



Totally normal



That was Friday. On Saturday we started getting the house ready for the All Kids Family Birthday Party. We do one birthday party a year for all the kids with the extended families so cousins and aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas can all get together. It's a lot of fun and a lot of work (most fun things are). Even though I dropped a wooden plank on my toe and went into urgent care, which I now feel pretty silly about because it's not broken, but seriously, ouch! We managed with the help of my awesome in laws to pull off a fun party.











Can you guess the theme? 


Comments