Updates

What the hell just happened??

So, unless you've been living under a rock you know that covid-19 is a thing pretty much all year, and if you have been living under a rock, stay there.


At least memes are still a thing.

In other news, I had a baby. Okay, that's not exactly news, when am I not having a baby?  But she's pretty awesome, she sounds like an angry cat when she cries and she frowns, a lot. She's basically the grumpy cat of babies.

Slightly less frowny than usual


I also self published a children's book on Amazon, because what else am I going to do while quarantined with 9 other people (chuckles in cabin fever).

https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Froggy-Lake-Ley-Wire/dp/B0884FQ7XF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+battle+of+froggy+lake&qid=1589129370&sr=8-1

I'm hoping to post more consistently here, so see you soon!

Comments