Quitting

One of the main reasons I decided to start, well restart, blogging is because I'm trying to quit Facebook but I still really wanted a place to collect my memories and funny stories of the day to day goings on in our lives while the kids are still (mostly) younger. I also really love to share my poetry.

Facebook is a hard habit to quit.

I had deactivated my account for the past eight months, but I wanted to collect the pictures and funny stories over the years which required me to log on again.

Mistake!

I'm day two into trying to download this giant file from Facebook and, guys, it's calling to me- all the local groups, two new friend requests, pictures of old friends and updates on how they're all doing. (sigh)

This is the reason I'm quitting though, I don't have the willpower to *just* check Facebook. It's hours of life I'm fighting for here. Time to put my battle armour on, wish me luck.


Comments

  1. Good job! This needs to happen here too. I think of you frequently and hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome Ley! You are really inspiring me to quit as well! I may ask Jake to join my favorite homeschool group so I can still post questions when I need to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment